WORLD OF ASPHALT SHOW & CONFERENCE AND CO-LOCATED AGG1 AGGREGATES ACADEMY & EXPO 2018
HOUSTON, TX MARCH 6-8, 2018
About the show
Paving the future
WHAT IS WORLD OF ASPHALT?
Houston, Texas welcomes its principal associate; Basse engineering & Michel Ltd to the World of Asphalt co-located AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo March 6-8, 2018. Over 350 of the industry’s leading manufacturers and service providers in the aggregate, asphalt, pavement maintenance, and traffic safety industry sectors come together at World of Asphalt to showcase their latest products and technologies.
World of Asphalt is recognized as a ‘Fastest 50’ trade show for demonstrating the greatest percentage of growth show-to-show. World of Asphalt 2016 won for record gains in both attendance and exhibit space.
Tuesday, March 6 11:00 am – 5:00 pm*
Wednesday, March 7 11:00 am – 5:00 pm*
Thursday, March 8 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Education sessions start before the show.
We are proud to partner with the AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, which is the aggregate industry’s leading exposition and educational resource for the 2018 World of Asphalt Show. AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo provides attendees with signature learning programs such as the AGG1 Academy, National Asphalt Pavement Association’s Environment, Health & Safety Conference, as well as the ‘People, Plants, & Paving’ training program.
The World of Asphalt conference features learning opportunities with leading industry experts to discuss solutions to issues affecting the asphalt industry.
People, Plants and Paving Conference
- People – Focuses on the important skills necessary to manage and coach personnel to their maximum performance.
- Plants – Experts will discuss how to evaluate and improve plant performance and to keep the plant operating at peak levels.
- Paving – Important techniques to construct safe and smooth quality pavements at optimum efficiency and enhanced profitability.
- Pavement Preservation – Techniques used to extend the life of pavements such as seal coats, in-place recycling and crack sealing.
- Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) – Obtain the tools, best practices and innovations to build a world class EH&S culture. These sessions are tailored to the EH&S professionals at asphalt plants and sites.